Ethical Assignment help on : Ethical considerations
- The sorts of issues that might arise for ethical considerations in the intended research are as follows:-
According to the given scenario, the issues could be with the identification of risks and also with the misconduct. It could also arise with fraud and other activities. The human research might be conducted with ethical approval and there might generate the issues regarding different methods of research. This will reflect the inter-disciplinary nature of research. The issues also might associate with integrity and justice with respect to privacy as well as confidentiality of research subjects. There could have ethical issues associated with the discrimination and complaints handling. This might contain ethical dilemma and other challenges in the considered manner. There could also have issues with ethics and human psychology. (Eysenck, 2009)
- The undue stress that might cause for participants by the discovery of having an aneurism is as follows:-
It might lead to abnormal dilations and also it can weaken the arterial wall with hypertension, infection and connective disorders of tissues. It might result in the prolonged hypertension and also it might deal with other pain. (Hallett, 2008)
There might have the risk of rupture and also there could have pain of abdominal to the participants which will create the failure. (Krajcer, 2003)
There is an ethical requirement of dealing with the discovery of management options and staying healthy. Multiple demands are required for the patients and also from the families as well as the parents. To prevent from the discussed disorders will require the effective outcomes and also it will require meeting with the proper treatments and in a quick manner to handle the patient with high care and quality. (Cas.ca, 2012)
- The privacy considerations that would be considered are as follows:-
Team approach is used in this case and situation that is the dangerous part in the recovery period. There should have less time in the hospital and also there is a need to recover in the shorter time period. Immediate screening becomes easy and helps to create the image and reputation accordingly. Privacy consideration becomes the major point in this case to prevent the pain and to address the issues with the correct approach.
- The financial burden costs that would be needed to consider is as follows:-
To estimate the life and to adjust the life years, it is required to deal with the proper economy so there is a need to identify the proper care and productivity. There is a requirement of billions and millions of spending to deal with the proper care and to meet the possible outcomes. Thus there is a need to determine the importance of productivity with high level of capacity and also with the important approaches of effectiveness. It will benefit the long term benefits and also it will meet with the effective performances with proper effectiveness and important characteristics. This way, it will lead to high quality and costs with proper analysis and for long term.
Thus the cost will value and it will measure the important characteristics with proper networks and distribution. This way it will result to millions of spending. (Arias, 2010)
To conduct the research in ethics that defines and explains the literature is as follows:-
The written consent to participate in research is to make sure for the development protocol that has been approved by the research ethics committee. There is a need of safety and good practices to deal with the research and professionals. Good research design and practice deals with proper benefits and equal access of research completion. There is a requirement to involve the participants in the research project and also it will have high authority for proper care and respect. Ex: Participants have to legally valid and they should have the capacity to deal with the research successfully. In case of implied research, the participants are required to meet the age of 18 years for participating in the consent. There are no issues and problems in participating in the consent. There might contain the risk of sexual behaviour and discomfort that can refuse the participants to participate in the consent. Thus there are no major risks associated with the participation so there is a proper requirement of understanding the question to answer it by the participants. For example: The participants might stop participating if he or she feels that there is no answer to any question. The verbal consent deals with the oral consent of the participants. It helps in knowing the fundamental principles of obtaining the verbal consent in the feasible ways to obtain the consent from the important subjects. This needs sufficient time to consider in the project and also this requires obtaining the verbal consent to participate in the research. Example: It includes the important practices of focus groups or interviews to maintain the verbal consent. It might be verified with the recording process and also with the process of transcription of research.
After reading the provided articles with the help of its link and references, to support the opinions with relevant references from the literature is as discussed below:-
- The research as it was carried is as discussed: The implications that have arisen is not only for the research but it is also for the parents because people have different ways of living together and also ethics is associated with the personal beliefs. It makes the study of tensions among the values of the people and also it creates the distinctions of right and wrong. Human interactions deal with the ethical tensions and in a unique context.
- The unbiased approach to the research is associated with the respondents and their selection because this created issues in terms of result. They belong to very small age group and this behaviour did not provide them with proper results. They were not able to express the real symptoms and features that were associated with training and communication. Through this research and data, it has been found that it was false and there were no scientific justifications for the vaccine preservatives to autism thus many parents were also not permitted to be vaccinated for the number of illnesses to their respective children. They even were not able to understand about the illnesses such as paralysis, blindness, brain damage, measles etc. There were many children who died due to these illnesses. Thus it was found that vaccine provided to the children by Wakefield did not contained mercury that created the chances of the cause of autism.
- The 3 key principles for responsible research conduct is that there is a requirement to follow the consent rules, there is a requirement to respect high level of privacy as well as confidentiality and there is a requirement of consciousness to play the multiple roles and responsibilities.
- According to Wakefield, there were several children who lost the skills and communications with symptoms such as pain, etc.
- It has been found that in case of 12 children, there were 8 children with measles infection and five of them were facing an adverse reaction to immunization. Children were also not able to communicate the symptoms clearly thus there was lack of play and other important areas of behaviour.
- Investigations were found and were approved with the consent of important practices of ethics with the Royal free hospital and informed consent as well as NHS trust.
- It really caused more harm rather than good to the participatory approaches of respondents because it created lot of problems and issues for the children as well as their parents. The children who were selected as the respondents faced number of issues such as it has been found that in case of 12 children, there were 8 children with measles infection and five of them were facing an adverse reaction to immunization. They were not able to express the real symptoms and features that were associated with training and communication. Through this research and data, it has been found that it was false and there were no scientific justifications for the vaccine preservatives to autism thus many parents were also not permitted to be vaccinated for the number of illnesses to their respective children. They even were not able to understand about the illnesses such as paralysis, blindness, brain damage, measles etc. There were many children who died due to these illnesses. There were lot of behavioural issues connected with the research and also parents were not aware of the timings of the symptoms because children were not trained and were not able to communicate effectively. This research also created dysfunctional problems and other consequences that converted the behavioural changes in the life of some children. (Wakefield, 1998)
Receive assured help from our talented and expert writers! Did you buy assignment and assignment writing services from our experts in a very affordable price.