This Report should identify the most important current trends in the industry in your allocated country, including:
- What have been and what will be the consequences of continuing globalization on the industry in the particular country?
- What are the major economic trends and forecasts and what impact are they having now on the industry in the country and how will that change in the future?
- What are the major ecological and environmental challenges the industry faces in this country and how will these evolve and change in the future?
- What political, government and legal factors are important to this industry in this country and are these likely to change or evolve in the foreseeable future?
- How are technological advances influencing the development of this industry in this country and how do you expect this to change in the future?
- Do the key elements of the culture and society in the country have a significant impact or influence on the industry currently and is this changing?
Flat TV in India is really a new concept for the Indian television industry and the market. Earlier we used to have a traditional kind of television with cervical screen structure. But after the globalization, MNCs came up with this new kind of innovative feature in the traditional TV i.e. flat TV screen. They just changed the scenario in India. As we know TV is one of the most important parts of our life, in each and every house we have at-least 1 or 2 TV set. It is one of the most important parts of entertainment in our life. Globalization changed the scenario and made a new kind of scenario in the TV industry with the Flat TV innovation. Indian customer adopted this new kind of Flat screen TV. So it was a kind of booming market for the MNCs such as LG, SONY, Videocon and other.