Your Company has won the Tender to rehabilitate the Doncaster Quarry Site. Prepare a preliminary Report for the project. The council will rely on your expertise to return the site into a safe community park. Your task is to setup the site and control the construction works ( fill 35 x 85 x 65 meter deep hole).
Important Council Briefing Session 31st August (outline of requirements
Part (A) Report (2000 words)
Your Report should discuss the key activities required. Ensure to includes an outline of (but not limited to):
- Setup of site, including amenities, gate house, boundary fences, signage..
- Stabilization of rock faces o Establishment of a haul roads o Allocation of equipment and manning of earth works operation o Dewatering of hole o .
Ensure to include drawings and photos throughout your report.
Part (B). Presentation: In your Groups, provide a formal 10min presentation outlining your equipment selected for the project and why.
Related Assignment Samples
- September 11, 2017 Wild Life Sydney Zoo(Tourism):599191
- June 12, 2017 Health Safety and Risk Management:560356
- March 29, 2017 Christian Leadership Style
- July 28, 2017 A study of Australian Home Loan Market:584900
- April 4, 2017 PT: The Practice: 541068
- October 13, 2017 Business Economics(Budgetery Planning): 633984
- April 20, 2017 Management of Salon: 514591
- August 10, 2017 Capability of the Managements Willingness:592809
- March 21, 2017 Project Management
- May 29, 2017 Communication Skills Vs Technical Skills:563892
- September 19, 2017 Ethics and Professional Practice:590856
- July 21, 2017 A Technical Report on the Design of Mine Power System:592782
- July 17, 2017 Annotated Bibliography of Allyn and Bacon:590271
- December 15, 2016 Alternative source of Fuel- 511278
- May 29, 2017 Dictionary of Construction:575105
- July 29, 2017 Building and Construction Management:582979
- December 16, 2016 Business Plan- 508320
- March 24, 2017 Roman Catholic Theology and Modern Culture
- June 12, 2017 Strategic and Key Management:550346
- June 12, 2017 Corporate Governance Oversight and Regulation in Australia:561849