Intercultural Management Analysis
Name of the Student
Name of the University
Table of Contents
- Cultural Comparison Summary and Observations. 2
- Cultural Models and Dimensions selected for MBI. 2
- EXCELL Cultural SCENARIO MAP. 8
- Recommendations for a Business Solution. 12
- Reflection. 13
- Case: Blue Ridge Spain has made the joint venture with the Spanish company Terralumen S.A. However, the joint venture is currently brink of dissolution due to various cultural issues. The article is ailed to analysis the cultural dimensions, models as well as scores with the help of MBI analysis framework in order to find out most appropriate course of action.
- Key Business/Management Issues: Despite a long a hard effort Blue Ridge Spain is being forced to dissolve the joint venture.
- Goal: To find a most appropriate alternative against dissolution of the Joint venture.
- Key Players: Sodergran, Yannis Costas, Carlos Martin
After considering the cultural models identified by Kluckhohn & Strodtbeck, the case study indicates several major cultural differences (Ferraro and Brody 2015). The case study observation has been greatly successful to indicate three major cultural models that are presented by three key players, which are Sodergran, Yannis Costas, Carlos Martin. Sodergan has strongly presented American cultural model, Yannis Costa presented a combination of American and Greek culture model and Carlos Martin presented a Spanish cultural model. The cultural dimensions of these models are presented below: